How to place an order
- Select the writing/editing service that fits your requirements and budget
- Click on the ‘checkout’ or ‘place order button’
- On the check out page, fill out the form details, and send your raw data or brief if not already done
- Make the payment using Paypal or other options
- You will receive an email with your purchase receipt and work process details
What happens next – work process steps:
- Work begins: Writing/editing will begin immediately after receiving raw data and a brief from you. Please use the contact form on the website for this, or send an email to: sales AT repairtxt.com
- Timeline: The finished work will be delivered within the time frame specified in the order form.
- Delivery: On the due date, you will receive an email with the link to download your documents.
Cancellation and refund
- Quality below expectations: In case the quality of work is entirely below your expectations or industry standards (such as major errors in grammar), you can ask for a full refund.
- Delay: If the work is not delivered on time, you may send an inquiry for the same on the due date. You can ask for a full refund in case you cannot extend the due date.
- No delivery: You may ask for a full refund if the work is not delivered within 2 days of due date expiry or in case no response is received from our side.
- Cancellation after start of work: You may choose to cancel the order placed as long as it is done before the due date.
- Cancellation on the due date or later: You will be refunded 50% of the total amount.